WHAT IS THIS COURSE ABOUT?
The Course is a full immersion in all practical aspects and all daily practice scenarios integrating rubber dam isolation during posterior teeth rehabilitation with ceramics using CAD-CAM technology (biomimetic approach).
✅ ONLY 6 PARTICIPANTS WORKING ON 3 DENTAL CHAIRS IN TEAMS OF TWO
✅ Hands On live on phantom mannequins attached to dental units.
✅ The Rubber Dam Master Online Course will be previously offered free of charge as part of the package, to be able to move directly to practical aspects during the HANDS ON.
✅ The Dental Photography Online Course will be previously offered free of charge as part of the package, so we can practice the photo protocols during the HANDS ON.
DAY ONE -
EVERYTHING ABOUT RUBBER DAM ISOLATION ON POSTERIORS AND ANTERIORS
- Even if the program is about restoring posterior teeth - all isolation scenarios will be presented in the first day and practiced by you on the mannequins.
- Introduction - the advantages of working with rubber dam.
- Rubber Dam SET UP/ KIT - tips and tricks related to each item in particular.
- The explanation and demonstration of the rubber dam inversion and all the ways to obtain it.
- Recipes to isolate posteriors - all scenarios demostrated to overcome any difficulty. Isolation for direct restorations and also for the delivery of the ceramic restorations (inlays, onlays, crowns).
- Explanation of Quadrant Dentistry principle and its importance in day to day restorative ergonomics.
- Recipes to isolate anteriors - all scenarios demonstrated to obtain a repeatable and reliable results. Isolation for direct restorations and also for the delivery of the ceramic restorations - veneers and crowns
- Q @ A
DAY TWO -
POSTERIOR TEETH REHABILITATION WITH CERAMIC RESTORATIONS USING CAD-CAM (biomimetic approach)
- The biomimetic approach while restoring posterior teeth.
- Diagnosis & Treatment Planning.
- Ceramic Design Rules
- Armamentarium and fundamentals.
- Preparation on phantom mannequin at the dental unit - HANDS ON - various scenarios: onlay, overlay, crown - including the immediate dentin sealing protocol (IDS) and deep margin elevation.
- Scan with rubber dam - tips and tricks (Primescan Cerec) - HANDS ON.
- Temporization solutions - long term and short term.
- Ceramic restoration design and material selection (Primescan Cerec) - HANDS ON adhesion protocol with rubber dam insulation (materials, techniques, adhesive cement vs heated composite).
- Occlusal adjustments
Q @ A
Sneak Peek from the previous courses
COURSE FEE FOR ONE PARTICIPANT FOR 2 DAYS
EARLY BIRD OFFER: $100 DISCOUNT FOR PAYMENTS BEFORE MAY 15th, 2023 (please email [email protected] for the Coupon Discount)
About Dr. Calin Pop
Dr. Calin Pop obtained his degree in dentistry at "University of Medicine Iuliu Hatieganu", Cluj-Napoca, Romania. Following that, he opened and ran his dental center in Romania for 11 years before relocating to the UAE in 2017. At this moment, Dr. Calin Pop works as Restorative Aesthetic Dentist in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
With more than 20 years of experience in complex restorative procedures, he is an avid promoter of the concept of responsible dentistry, where everything is performed under Rubber Dam isolation, and an appropriate amount of time is devoted to each step in the process, for a perfect and reliable result.
World-renowned educator, author of the "RUBBER DAM MASTER COURSE" - an online best seller course about the integration of rubber dam isolation in daily practice. The Course is translated in 5 languages (English, Spanish, Russian, Romanian, Turkish) and is rated 9.4/10 on Coursemarks (the trustpilot of online courses).
Published in “Journal Of Cosmetic Dentistry” - the official publication of the AACD (American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry).
He conducts online and live courses and workshops where he shares his knowledge with other dentists worldwide, helping them in solving complex dental problems.